Website Terms and Conditions
The purpose of this website is to provide persons entering this Internet domain (Users) with general information about, and breakdowns of the services offered by, Value Portfolio Managers (Pty) Ltd (VPM).
The Terms and Conditions are binding and enforceable against all Users that access the Value Portfolio Managers website in terms of Section 11(3) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions (ECT) Act 25 of 2002 (ECT Act).
If the User does not agree to these Terms and Conditions, he or she must immediately leave the Value Portfolio Managers website, as further use will automatically bind the User to these Terms and Conditions.
Use of this website indicates that the User hereby understands and accepts the following.
- This website is intended to provide details and figures concerning the services of Value Portfolio Managers (Pty) Ltd. It has been prepared solely for information purposes.
- The website was produced by Value Portfolio Managers and the opinions expressed are those of the Value Portfolio Managers as of the date of writing and are subject to change with no notice.
- Any reference to past performance is not necessarily a guide to the future nor does it constitute an offer or an invitation by Value Portfolio Managers to any person to buy or sell any security.
- Information provided in this website does not constitute advice as defined in the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services (FAIS) Act 37 of 2002 (FAIS Act). It is the User's responsibility to seek professional advice to ascertain whether any advice or information obtained from this site is suitable to his or her personal circumstances.
- All figures are illustrative do not constitute advice in any way, and that should the client require any advice they should make contact with a Value Portfolio Managers accredited consultant.
- The information and analysis contained in this publication have been compiled from sources believed to be reliable but Value Portfolio Managers does not make any representation as to their accuracy or completeness and does not accept liability for any loss arising from the use hereof.
- Value Portfolio Managers disclaims all implied warranties, including but not limited to, warranties of compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Although Value Portfolio Managers has taken all reasonable steps to guard against viruses (destructive codes), Value Portfolio Managers gives no warranty that the site is free of viruses or any other data or code that has the ability to corrupt or affect the User's system.
- The use of this website is entirely at the User's own risk.
- Value Portfolio Managers is not liable for any damages whatsoever relating to the use of this site in any manner. This includes, but is not limited to, any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, whether in contract, statute or delict, that arises from information made available on these pages and actions, transactions or omissions resulting from the information contained on this site.
- Value Portfolio Managers has, in good faith, provided links that would appear useful to its readers. However, it does not make any representation regarding these websites and does not endorse the products and/or services offered on such sites.
- Value Portfolio Managers accepts no responsibility whatsoever for the content or use of such websites or the information contained therein.
- Value Portfolio Managers reserves the right to make improvements, corrections and changes to this website without notice.
- Information is provided as indication only and under no circumstances does it constitute a contractual commitment by Value Portfolio Managers.
- This website is governed by South African legislation and it is subject to the jurisdiction of South African courts. Foreign legislation will be applicable where expressly indicated.
Names, images, logos and descriptions representing Value Portfolio Managers' services are brands and processes belonging to Value Portfolio Managers. The contents of this website may not be reproduced either in whole, or in part, without the written permission of Value Portfolio Managers. Any images used from outside sources have been bought under license and cannot be reproduced either in whole, or in part, without the correct permissions from the supplier.
Value Portfolio Managers (Pty) Ltd respects your privacy and is committed to keeping any information you share with us confidential.
- You may, in the course of using this website, be asked to provide some personal details such as name, email address, telephone numbers, and the like.
- Any information you provide us with will only be used as appropriate in the normal course of our business.
- All personal information provided to Value Portfolio Managers is kept strictly confidential and is not shared with any third party unless express permission is granted.
- Value Portfolio Managers will disclose or report any personal information if and when it is required by law or regulatory authority.
- Value Portfolio Managers is registered with the Financial Services Board of South Africa and as such is subject to the jurisdiction of South African courts. Foreign legislation will be applicable where expressly indicated.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to protect the information you provide us with however we cannot guarantee the security of your information when transmitted electronically and you do so at your own risk.
- By visiting this website and communicating with us electronically you consent to receiving communication from Value Portfolio Managers electronically.